Our Law Firm provides comprehensive legal services within the scope of civil law in its widest sense, including family law and inheritance law, to the extent required, and in particular:
- counselling within the area of family law, in particular in order to determine whether there is a possibility to establish property relations among family members, legal obligations, consequences of legal steps undertaken with respect to family and property relations,
- counselling within the area of inheritance law, including proposals of legal solutions available with respect to testamentary disposition of estates,
- counselling within the area of legal obligations, including the possibility of resolving family matters by way of agreements signing,
- parties’ representation in court proceedings – in family and civil cases, including inheritance proceedings, also in claims for legitim,
- cooperation with notarial offices to the extent required,
- counselling within the scope of tax law, related to given areas of taxation (e.g. on inheritance and gifts, on civil law actions), as well as Clients’ representation in tax proceedings.