In-court Disputes Litigation
Our motto is to avoid disputes. We draw up agreements and plan transactions with an aim to minimize areas of dispute in the future.
In the event of a dispute, however, in the first place we recommend mediation to our Clients. Very often, with our participation, such measures end up with concluding a covenant.
If mediation does not bring the expected outcome, we then represent our Clients before courts. Within this scope, we have developed procedures enabling a secure litigation without risking mistakes in the course of court proceedings. The high level of expertise of our lawyers pleading in courts enables developing optimal concepts as to the matters and proceedings in question, as well as tactics, which on numerous occasions are the key to success.
For our Clients we conduct:
- civil and commercial cases before common courts of all instances,
- administrative cases before bodies of public administration and administrative courts,
- administrative proceedings before the President of the Competition and Consumer Protection Office, the President of the Electronic Communications Office, and before the Competition and Consumer Protection Court,
- commercial cases before arbitration courts,
- proceedings before labour courts,
- bankruptcy and conciliation proceedings,
- criminal proceedings – both in the cases of entrepreneurs victimized and those accused of crime committing.
Debt Enforcement and Management
Every entrepreneur has so-called delinquent receivables. Skilful management of such accounts makes it possible to mitigate, and even remove, related risks. That is why we have developed a unique offer for our Clients within the scope of:
- monitoring of receivables,
- security of receivables,
- enforcement of receivables.
Thanks to the procedures we created, our Clients may entrust us with their receivables management, assured that all the required actions will be performed timely and with utmost care and due diligence. Within our services we offer conducting negotiations to achieve settlement, litigation and represnting our client in debt enforcement proceedings.