We have collected extensive experience in corporate services provision to entrepreneurs, irrespective of their legal form (commercial companies and partnerships, state-owned enterprises, cooperatives, foundations, societies, natural persons, and others).
Within that scope we offer among others:
- counselling on the most optimal ways and forms of establishing a commercial activity,
- establishment of companies, partnerships, societies, foundations, and cooperatives,
- registration of entrepreneurs, among others: drawing up articles of association and statutes, and representation before the National Court Register (KRS),
- establishment of branches,
- establishment of representative agencies,
- restructuring of commercial entities,
- legal service to statutory corporate governing bodies, including drafting resolutions of management and supervisory boards,
- preparation of ordinary and extraordinary shareholders/stockholders meetings,
- drawing up agreements/understandings between shareholders/stockholders,
- advisory on resolving disputes between an entity and its shareholders/stockholders,
- transformation of the legal form of entities, mergers of commercial entities, acquisitions and divestitures,
- acquisition and disposal of shares and stocks in commercial companies,
- liquidation of commercial companies and other enterprises.
Within the scope of this practice area we have developed internal procedures allowing us to competently conduct projects and, consequently, to minimize their costs.